My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

you all just dumb
you're not havin any fun
because i got some
joy in my life and in my heart
it's time to start
livin' and if not they get on dying
cuz i don't need you in my face
telling me i have to keep pace
with the life you chose
as we go nose to nose
about my future
that you say i'll never reach you
get in my way
and push me and say
that it'll aways be
just some excuse to me
and leave it to be unfettered
what could be better??
to be left alone
and not listen to you moan
about your existence
so ridiculous
and frustrating
with you not competeing
to better yourself and make your life you own
to smile big, jump high instead of groan
at what you've become
nothing but a gnome
to some chum who knows less
considered the picture of sucess
yes here we, you and me
it's time to see
that we can grow and mutate
think large and contemplate
then act and stack
the money we earn and rack
the hapiness we seek
among our people the meek
and show them that it is a tangible thing
to rise and start enjoying
this thing we call life, only given once
and without ANY assurance
that we can make it into anything
and become just what we are - human beings.

6.23.05

3 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

Great read...this one jumps out with rage, promise and contrast.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

thanks. I'vew been thinking about becominge more political lately and lashing out again the Establishment. This is my beginning. It's a long road as are all things.

12:16 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Political lash-out...ooooh, that turns me on.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home