My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lady of the Moon II

Take my heart
It's all I have left
Take my heart
I do not want the rest

I can be
No more than I am
I long to praise you
The perils be damned

Hold you close to me
Evey now and again
Conveniently kissing
Through excusable emotional stain

Throw me to the wall
For I will not back away
From your outstretched hand
Or soft request to stay

Still, the greatest joy
I have ever known
Is walking with you and the Sun
When the birds' songs finish
Before they've flown.

-1/21/97

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

BLUE: My crush is in my dreams, yea, she comes and goes. it's interesting to say the very least. i've met her before somewhere. jsut can't remember where.
This poem was about someone I was completely infatuated with for a period of about 3 months. these Lady of the Moon poems are all about her. Notice the day. The ones about my crush are not as descript. I make her guess which ones are about her. Hee.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home