My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lady of the Moon IV

Dance with me
Lady of the Moon
Dance with me, m'lady
To an endless tune
A tune of merriment
A tune of wonder
Amidst the rainstorm
Filled with soothing thunder

Your eyes carry the new moon
They carry a glimpse of your soul
Enveloped in opaque cocoons
May I not know your absence soon

The music feed the soul and the heart yet clouds the head
Melodic fairies whisper ancient secret
Who in turn admonish the mind
That nothing be said.

The rain endlessly tumbles down
Drenching us in its sovereign way
Sending comforting sounds of thunder
To rumble our fears of separation away

Ans so m'lady
I return to bed
My dream is down on paper
It's now time to rest my head

-1/21/97

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home