My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Conjure III

________, will this ever end.
My enamorement of you
Which seems too true
and more than just my friend

In strange land, two strangers
cross the land in the only band
that they know, from the unknown
to the known of eachother.

We have begun across this desert.
in search of wisdom and the russert.
and is it there??
i know not where, but you do

And what will you do, when the crop fails to yield
when the words pour not forth
Over your vision, the field.
Will this still hold for you the same meaning you know
As it did before this scrutiny, a moment ago

Attaching importance to these compilations
Ruminations have power you s/d
But where would they get this- the filling station??
For I believe it is we that gives them current
So the outcome can form into reassurance.

So i don't know how important it is.
that i use this or that
To mind my own biz and turn things to scat.

but here i am __________
as ripe as could be
for you to see
straight inside me.

and whether or not
i run this track true.
there not a lot to say
Except ________________

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

This one reminds me of a special place I've been to.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.:Perhaps you'll tell me about it sometime.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home