My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Look, over there
Over your shoulder
There he is
The beast grows closer
Carrying on
Around your head
Whispering things
Better left unsaid
He surrounds you,
In the corner
Long, sharp wings
And a nine-inch boner.
Your screams erupt and fade,
As your soul is torn from your body.
And your spirit burns to ashes
Nice 'n tidy.

You wake in your bed,
Seemingly safe
But you rise to see at the window
The escaping wraith...

9.9.94

7 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

Almost a perfect narrative of my dream last from last night...just add the 80s hit "I Ran (so far away)" by Flock of Seagulls and you have my exact dream and soundtrack.

9:16 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Me want more poems...

5:16 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

SWAYER: Never heard the song, but wow, i can't believe you had a dream like that. Do you always dream about demons taking leisure with you??

G.D.: Soon darlin, soon.

LONE WARRIOR: Thanks. Chanting with the Hare Krishna's in NYC is fun...Please visit more often.

10:44 AM  
Blogger STP said...

You've never heard that song?! WHAT?!

"and I ran...I ran all night and day...I ran...I ran so far away...I couldn't get away"

You need to find it online and give it a listen, or better yet, find the video...it's a classic!

As for demons violating me, well, I can't really explain why I dream what I dream...it just happens.

11:49 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Me still want more poems...WITHOUT the involvement of demonic violations. ha!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

SWAYER: No I have never heard that song. I will have to find someone who listens to Flock of Seagulls. I will sojourn my winged butt to the vinyl outlet and find the record.

G.D.: Oh, G. What's a little demonic violation amongst friends....*smirk*

KELSO: Good to see you. Yes and it is meant to me.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

BLUE: Just don't drink the swamp water...it'll make ya real sick...thanks

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home