My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Yelling and screaming as I screech away
See you, spend the day
Looking at you in that way
The way I used to

Trying to scrub you out of my soul
Our former life took its full toll.
What sweet sorrow my heart stole, once more
Why are you here...

My silent frustration
My soundless elation
To have you look at me once more
Feeling our mutual desolation.

My heart crying out for you to be fine
That you may not see the true state of mine
My eyes crowded with tears
My fingers quake with fears
As my heart mouths, "I love you"
....over and over.

The day is over and then you leave
No further communion with I receive
As to why love as just not enough
And holding our bridges together was so tough.

I wish you happiness, I truly do
Behind my blank stare, to satisfy you
That I am the bad man, to all that witness
So you can grant my first wish, for your whole happiness.

12.1.01

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

This poem is so beautifully sad. How loving to wish someone so much happiness, when you are yearning still so much for them.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

it was the first time i had seen her in about 6-8 months. it was painful. the poem was the descriptionof what happened after i left and got in the car.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home