My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tonight as I sit by a dying light
A man will pick a fight with a child

Later, just before dawn
Soldiers of an empty cause will forever fall
while their unseen offspring is born

On the way home, mid-afternoon
One less little girl, chosen victim, will vanish.
gone

During the day, old men in suits will say
Thay if you're gay, you aren't
Capable of love, not in that way.

As the sun sets, you can bet that
The screws get put to the poor
Single moms can't make rent no more.

Inlicensed abortion doctors, gang violence
Citizens huddle about the trash fire, debt climbin' higher
Reality?? Quesitonable.

What do I do -
What do you do -
What do we do -

1 Comments:

Blogger Flimsy Sanity said...

Compassion is the purest passion,IMHO.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home