My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To Crazy Jess

You were the best, oh Crazy Jess
Rockin' your rocket "the Tiggeroo"
And my spirits too

The wind was a competitor
The smoke a faithful friend
Out rides were our chariots
To jetison the Within

We lay seige to social keeps
Wasted entire hordes
Your beauty seduced the chaste
My minds unlaced their harms

And, Crazy Jess, we tore away
The veneers of Nalerie and Valentino
Only there was nothing underneath
Just you, me & vino.

Lost to me, you are so well
For I let go the comet's tail
The better to avoid the impact, the kill
But oh heavily sung victories we had,
dead Jess
And towards the heavens you have fled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home