My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

To my friend S.G., the rambler:

Ah, my friend, my friend.
Would you believe
It's been 7 years.
Every letter of yours I found last night.
What a find.
The tomultuous torment of distanced ecstacy.
The pouring of rage and sorrow.
These were the seeds of something greater than ourselves.
You and I, though long we part
Meet in another place, close to my heart.

And ours paths have parted
And met again.
Addiction.
Dysfunction.
Redemption.
Crying into the darkness for the voice that is you.
And you answered.
And vice versa.
These lonely things
These unspoken and forbidden rose to become our foundation.
From the forbidden came the sacred.
From the sacriligious came the worshipful
And through it all wehave stayed and turned and grown and become
More and often times less than we are now.

To your continuous journey
Which again leads you South.
And to mine,
Out of exile
May we both be complete,
relpleat,
and "H" word
(that we dare not speak aloud)

happy....

some day...

good journey, my friend.
be well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Writer said...

"Every letter of yours I found last night.
What a find."
- Because all it takes is one line to touch you.

Jo

11:15 AM  
Blogger Citizenwilliams said...

'The tomultuous torment of distanced ecstacy.'
beautiful imagery.
nuff said i really like it
one thing don't think you should have actually written 'happy..' just left it but hey your not me so.
see you around
TJFNW

1:38 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

i would be happy to take requests, but was i drunk adn what did i say i would write??

1:53 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

And it was all for you, girlie-girl. Be well.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home