My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Dad (performance piece)

Hey Dad,
Come over here and kneel down.

Sit still while I claw your facee
Don't move while I slap you.

Oh you don't think it should be done.
Cuz you're the dad. That's not respectful.

Let's role play...you be the son
You fuckin'goddamnpieveofshitsonofabitch
YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH.
YOU WILL NEVER BE ME
YOU WILL NEVER BE

ok.
I'm done.
You can go now.

I love you....Son.

4 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

I'm sensing a little pent-up hostility in this peice...don't mind me...I'm just slowing backing away so I can refill my cup, it's not because of this performance piece at all...I swear...really...just thisty.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

stop making me smile at my pain...

thank you for that.

and be real still...the eyesight works on movement...hahaha

6:05 AM  
Blogger STP said...

Isn't it amazing how much better we feel after something as simple as writing things down? One day soon I shall post some of my most private ramblings and poetry for you to see. Writing is truly freeing.

Until then, keep grin'n and sin'n

9:04 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

SWAYER: "...Until then, keep grin'n and sin'n..."
Aye, aye. No problem, Cap'n!!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home