My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Ace

I
You were in my life like an idol
worshipped by many, always close

Never could figure you out
My silent avatar

Make me the man I am
And never knew it.


II
You wished you had been better
You wished you had been strong.
But revealing your weakness
Was the most binding thing to me.

III
The Great Spirit called you home
To the stars.
Over the horizon and sky, you skipped afar.
And per chance to wave with lightening.

IV
So, brother, I wish you here.
To knead my darkness and quell my doubt
But you won't come
And its not that you don't want to
Even though I think it's because you don't want to.
You Bastard!!

You left me with the darkness all becoming
I am a spiritual vegetable without you
A shell upon the earth waiting for death to
Make me feel worthy to rejoin you.

finding peace took you to Hell
It's something I cannot do without you.
Putting my head against the wall, crying, wet.

V
Feeling you near
Watching flies, thining you've come back to keep me company.

Crying, knowing you're not here.
Sobbing, wishing you here
Crying out for you again.
To be alive and shake the dead.

VI
Prophesising your return
Does me no good
My friends turn and run
And I am alone again to brood.

VII
Come back to me brother.
Come back to friendly hearts and warm breasts.
Where family is all that mattered
And your welcome is never emptied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home