My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Down the Neck

[Lyrics by A.P. and me
Chorus by me]

Ancient Symbols
Inscribed in Flesh

Warding of the inevitable
Slowing down Destiny

Smile as the steal sticks in & out
Leaving meaningless scars in black.

Stretch your neck out and
Wait to receive the gift in ink.

Scaring for life
No way to make it vanish

A life of believed protection
For a moments pain

Chorus
The evil eye watches
The monkey's paw twitches
The protection from evil we seek
Is found in symbols of ourselves
Incatations swirl from our mouths
To protect us from the fall
Where would we be without these??

Lost in the blackness (2x)

2 Comments:

Blogger dbdoberman said...

that is intense, but the message is clear, all that we need to live life can be found within.

Thanks for visiting my blog

7:42 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

DB: Indeed. That is most imbedded.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home