My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Soup to Self

I.
I'm not gonna bite ya
Not yet anyway

Can't figure it out
The echoes that you say

They whisper and float
Once they leave your throat
And stay with me all day

II.
Fabulous round nebulas of thought
Are what comes to me in the dark
But revealing the veil of you seems daunting

I drink of the possibility and wonder
If I could be that way

Too much to ponder, too much to escape
So much to break through
I don't bet on myself too too often

Rising to crouch over the city of my mind
I can't help but feel the frustraiton inside.
And it's only small and my doubt races by -
"What will I do, when this well runs dry??"

III.

Reprise that which falls from my eyes
Into the bowl of eloquence
And think, "I am more than this..."
"Why have I not become so??"

Pain in my heart
The salve of time works slowly
And this is the way it should be??
To invite and nurture this turmoil ??
Like taking my first steps.

IV.
Closing with resolution
Is always my way
To come full circle
Can this be the only way to end my day and never again speak names
of things and people which evoke me -
The train of revolution is leaving the station...
Did I buy my ticket??

2 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

I have nothing clever to say about this one...I just like it for the simple fact that I like it.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

thank you.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home