My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Spinning in the dark
I think of her
Thoughs launch in the dark
And the beyond and the beauty
come to me.

I fly between the setting sun
and the twilight
The landscape of my mind
pulses with life

She is smoke
She is rumor
Her hand across my chest
Radiating hear and thought.
I scream silently
Hurricanes enrage my neurons
And enlightment descends

the dream so healing realized
the cascade of healing pouring
over jme
Stumbling over the threshold of happiness
Into my fondest wish
Gently shoving passed my disbelief
Crying to the sky
For that which is complete...

7 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

When are you going to quit toying with us and just title these poems "Swayer - My Obsession"?

Seriously, I really like this one! I see you're still pineing over "her"...has anything new transpired yet or are you still admiring from afar?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

afar right now. perhaps later or a year from now, but why rush things. admiring the view from here is like a discovering a new star. don't know if i am seeing the echo of the light or the reflection of light off a planet...
what about you?? are you admiring everybody being a player?? ha!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger STP said...

Baby, I admire and enjoy all of God's fine work! This playa be playin on...

Flying free at the moment, but my eyes are always scouting for potential fresh meat...where my boys at?

1:46 PM  
Blogger six_cents said...

mr player? ok ok
not bad tho good post...

10:29 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

A year goes by so quickly these days...

"Radiating hear and thought.
I scream silently
Hurricanes enrage my neurons
And enlightment descends"

Rare lifetime moment when one is touched by another in this way. It's almost like you have to survive your storm, before you can truly receive the gift that's already been given to you.

If I had it my way, in my dream world, it would be this one...this poem is that great. But I could never be this arrogant, so I'll keep looking...find one that talks about death by e-mail or something like that.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

HOAGIE: I'm working on it. Need a little more input. I'd say Tuesday at the latest.

SWAYER: Holla!!

SIX_CENTS: Thanks.

STARLIGHT:

G.D.: It is this one...and there's one more.

5:28 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

In a years time, remind me to tell you...

For now, I'm speechless. Hard to "believe"...I know.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home