My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 20, 2005

So what do I do from here?? the fucking question of my freedom which is my restless ghost. Seems like everybody's got a plan, a direction. People I talk to say pick a direction. Why?? Why can't you be in two different places at once. What is it?? They only let you ride the merry-go-round in you were one color. As humans we are many things to different people. Why czn't our existence be a multitude of dimension and representations. Is it people's lack of belief in your sincerity if you do not focus on the issue they care about?? Sounds like politics. And why do we do the things we do?? For ourselves or for others. Or for other to make ourselves feel better??
The other night I saw a woman of great conviction stand in front and plaster the air with smudges of description. Does she go home and doubt herself?? Don't know. She left before I could ask her.

5/00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home