My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 20, 2005

With a tenderness I've never known before
You strut into my life
With a gaze I'venever travelled to before
You declare your realm
With a heart I've never known before
You fold me in your love

Tremendous and glorious things were built
Your generosity and essence are true
Swimming secretly in the cove of our existence
Shedding the leeches to our love

Consigned to eachothers trembling arms.
Our worries crumble so.
Trouncing fear, disabling doubt
Casting cravings towards our own pallettes.

We've travelled long and far
The place where our discoveries break
New Ground within us
And serve to feed the thirst
Of our parched dragon hearts

Never as before, has one been so close.
Never has the plain of experience been so vast
Our circles intertwined, we extend to the heavens
Our wings rising up, exhanging a glance.
Before we ascend.

5.2.00

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

BLUE: I will now go and try to amaze in the morning...thanks again.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home