My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, May 20, 2005

It's all death now
It seems to be
"There's really no one left"
Just me
Drawn straight and narrow
Like a great, big bow.
Ready to assail the punch
And enact the throw
Who wants to be God today??
"Not me," I say.
I was God yesterday.
It's getting passe.
I destroyed and pilaged
It was all I could do
Then I care and love
And I fooled them all - even YOU
I struck the pain
I did in deed
Before, I was raped
And now sow dark seed.
So now all there is...is pain.
And no way to make it rain.
I dwell in the morn
And look for the grey
Of the quiet time
In the beginning of the day.
Chaos quiets then
And the Earth stands still
But my writings go on
To make you ill.

11.9.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home