My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Good Son

Speak not my name
It's just more of the same
This game
Where you beat me.

"It's not about you"
Then why throw threats
Of never again to set
My eyes on you.

And now I turn the tide
And change the rhyme
You will never see me
I decree
To exclude you from my life
Eliminate this strife
And effect my guard
Remove the shard
From my heart
That is you
And what you have done.

How dare you come to me
Reckless and heartless
Without respect and less
Than was ever demanded of me
From you.

Had I done what you have done
You would have no son
As you do now
With one stepping off and gone
Running away from the thing he became
Without his fix, just himself to blame.

And me, who never was a bother
Always quiet and subdued
Just wanted love
Like all children do

So now there is pain
And I will NOT take the shame
That you created
When you stopped remembering
That you were a father first
And not a friend who thirsts
For some connection
And affection.

So now it's final
Take me off your dial
For I no longer care
For this life to share
With you removing the rusty saw
From my heart, and every change to naw
At who I am and what I want
Add this to your final thought

FUCK OFF!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

BLUE: No, please help yourself. There's also another piece about Dad towards the beginning of the blog and it's a performance art piece.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home