My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

2:22 a noche

___, why are you in my head??
Because now is time
When your heart shares mine
In the stars above

You call me from afar
How touched was I
Realizing that we’re sharing the same sky.
Once again, this night.

In the dry night
We have yet to fight
Finding the courage to reach
To the unknown
A voice, like pocketing a stone
of hope

And late at night
I sit here missing your voice
Still in stillness

Trying to find the thread of thought
To undo what I've been taught
That my heart hurts me will not stop
Until I let go of all that came before you.

So in the midst of self-doubt
I look around for your smile
And think you are not that far away
After all.

I'm yawning but not tired
I'm yearning and too tired.
Trying to find my path and heal
From phantom wounds that seem so real.

It feels good, to have a crush
Someone I can be a mush
at 2:22 in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

"It feels good, to have a crush
Someone I can be a mush
at 2:22 in the morning."

Wonder what this means....numerology speaking??

6:55 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

I did a googlism for 222 and came up with some interesting stuff, but nothing related. have to search harder...

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home