My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The wind blows in my ear
Tossing seduction by nature to my psyche
All things left unsaid
The realm we go to, barren of thought and effort
The place beneath ourselves
Shying away from traditional symbolism
We try to grasp the new meaning, the new principle.

Achieving perfection of the soul is your goal
Walking along stone pathways on your knees.
Waiting for the subtle-free sign of deliverance to fall into your lap
The amusing belief is that you didn't need wander
You didn't need move.

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

Leaves me thinking. Me likes to think.

So...was deliverance always there? Were the efforts not needed? Maybe I'm missing somehting here...trying to figure this one out...outloud.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.: The thought was that you have to go and get "deliverance", that one must facilitate it's reception. But to me, at least in this poem it was about the fact that the solution was closer than I thought and I "didn't need move".

BLUE: Thanks. Sometimes I knock myself over.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home