My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Conjure I

dear ______________
close my heart
the night doth wroght
you to my side
on the ride of this black stallion
called time

i close my eyes and see
so many things which include possiblity

and riding on the cloud of discovery
the two of us
above all roguery

the tune of towns below
drunken townies too and frow blow like sails and clothes.

and in this melee of interpersonal alchemy
can we truly see
the philosphoer's stone
within theheart of eachother.
look deep into my eyes as i touch your thighs
and tell you the delightful feel
of your completed wax

i bow my head in silence
lighting candles to your reverence
behold you have brought light to my life
and i sit here as we wait for the bus of strife
to attend our worried heads
and fretful self-destructive need for beginnings.

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

I love the shape of this one. I could paint something about this one. Wide on top...open, white, blue, grey and glowy....narrows sharp into a point like a V or an inverted triangle...not sure what the color is down there.

Anyway...here I go on and on with my weirdness. This one is great also.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.: I've seen poems specifically shaped by e.e.cummings and shell silverstein. the conical shape was unintentional. glad you like.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home