My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Conjure II

Up to the night like the owl
Down to the eartrh like the worm
As above, so below
It is you that I know
Whom will walk with me forever.

Silly it sounds
For you to be found
On the arm of this Dark One called me.

Daydreaming for days
Our cards and best faces we play
but yet the real us shines through

Will the mist and veil of tomorrow lift
To behold the promise of our fated kiss??
Only so many outcomes are allowed
And to the moon is sent the howl.

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

This "Conjure" series is just great. I have to go back and read them again. Great work.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.: Thanks. I was truly inspired when i wrote these. they are mixture of crativity and utter truth.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home