My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

You misplace insincerity
On my heart and words
I've tried to let you know
That I care beyond these soft borders

But we know not of each other
So much as of this now
Yet pass along my child, Time
And we shall be closer then

We cannot tell stories together
As there are no tales to tell
Just I who believes you to be beautiful
From sight and words, til sweet smell.

So until that day
When you believe me true
My friend you shall stay
My pledge to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

This one has a great sense of longing, acceptance, patience. It's beautiful. Is this also part of archive?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.: Yes it is part of the archive and written about a misunderstanding i had with a friend once. a big misunderstanding....

KELSO: I was hopeless and then i met my crush. hope springs eternal and i cannot help but get swept away by the current. ahhhh...feel free to be sick...

N: and i'm sure softly broken...if you can beak something softly...like a waffer after it's been dipped in tea..

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home