My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Flush

Taste the acid on your tongue
Watch it burn through your bones
Cry our in pain, delight in ecstacy

I will destroy you
You are my dewath
I hold nothing back
I shall suffocate you.

I cry to the moon
With the sacrificial knife
Praying to forgotten gods
"Give me justice tonight!!"

You sleep alone in your bed
The darkness loathes all around
I creep into your future tomb
There is no sound

I slit your throat and take your heart for fun.
I drink all your blood
I leave no mess when I'm done

-7/5/95

3 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

creepy and dark...retro-fit when you read it now against the contrast of the present fold. Very thought provoking.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

G.D.: my friend used to say that whenever you light a candle, you cast a shadow.

KELSO: dark things are everywhere amidst the light. they are scary b/c they are unfamiliar..the more familiar these scary things become, the more one understands and accepting of them. it's not desensitization but more of not fearing and dealing.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lady Writer said...

Like the last bit. Makes me think of that post on Paradox Pain, where you said something about things being replaced by cynicism and hurt.
Funny how things link up.

Jo

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home