My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lady of the Moon V

Lady of the Moon V

Into the night
Wishing to end
Thoughts of soft sleep
With my beautiful friend

I looking into her eyes
Not knowing what to say
Talking simply through my sighs
Keeping my feelings to myself

And now quiet is what our friendship needs
The disappointments within she'll never know
As we move towards those shining deeds
Which shall nurture our laughter and help it grow.

-1/23/97

2 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

The lady in these poems is long gone out of my life and is now married. She is no longer J.M.K. She is someone else entirely. The last time I saw her was at a funeral, sorry to say. I was smitten at the time. I was enthralled, enchanted and amazed.
But it was not love.
Though I do love now...

12:20 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

and don't take your blog down. let it shine for all the beauty it hasd. i know b/c i have seen it.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home