My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

There's Nothing On This Page

This is all there is
On this one page
There is not blood
There is no rage
There are no eyes
Looking through you
But there's all these lines
Drawn straight and blue

You look at this page
And say, "This poem sucks!!"
And I'll think that's nice.
Cuz I don't care about you fucks.

There are those I love
There are those I hate
But life seems to suck
And death seems great.
Feelings are there
Without saying a word
And they bubble forth
When you see a bird

And as you drift
Onto this stage
Just remember that there's still nothing
On this page.

-9/9/94

3 Comments:

Blogger -G.D. said...

I like the f words...I like it just the way you wrote it, because I can feel where it came from. Great work.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Durgakshi said...

hmmm...well i hope u worked out whatever was pissing you off..!

I guess at times it's the truth that one seeks..when it really matters.....other times something nice is preferrable to the truth..:)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

LONE: Constructive criticism is always welcome. thank you.

G.D.: The gutteral emotion that comes from that word always varies and it's interesting to see the emotion and response it evokes. yes, i write these things down.

BLUE: People appreciate when you are unpredictable...except when it involves harm in their direction...

KELSO: Nice to see you. Thank you. When you get really tired. Clarity seems to take place with emotion. You, just, don't, care about the small stuff.

PAAWUN: Thanks for the comment. Truth to me seems top be completely subjective. We hold "universal truths" and they just seem to be broader and more encompassing so more people believe them. Otherwise, perhaps they are just perspective. Thanks again.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home