My Photo
Name:
Location: Formerly Jivetown, Formerly Jiveland

Write as little or as much as you'd like...oh I shall. Try and stop me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lady of the Moon I

Sit here with me
Whilst I cry
Look at me
With your tender eye

Kiss my lips
Soft and deep
For silence of this moment
We must forever keep

Exchange the tender words of new
For I cannot see passed this vision of you.

Is this a hopeless cause??
Am I doomed to fail??
Will I end in disgrace and torment
My heart an eternal wait??

Why take the cahnce??
Why take the risk??
The answer is you
Who makes my heartbeat brisk

It is your voice, Woman of the Moon
It is your face
It is you very being
Which I hope to behold soon.

1/21/97

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Writer said...

And in this moment,
Her fingers to her lips,
Did she blush
And your love eclipse.

Nowhere near your quality, but just a passing thought.

Jo

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home